Read the personal stories of past and current U of O athletes.
Share with us!Sign up for your own profile. Upload stories, images and videos to share with other Track Women enthusiasts.
How to share
1. Click register link
2. Fill in registration form
3. Check your email for password supplied by TWoO (you can change this once you log in.) 4. Grab supplied login/ password, and head back to TWoO website's 'My Story' page to access your account.
5. You will be taken to your profile page, to which you can add a profile photo and information about yourself.
6. To add more info (similar to a blog entry), click on 'Posts'—the link in the upper left corner.
7. Now click the 'Add New' next to the header 'Posts'.
8. This will bring you to a typical Wordpress blog entry page. It works like any word processing program for the most part, however if you are completely new to blogging, you might want to check out this info on making a blog post in Wordpress: http://codex.wordpress.org/Writing_Posts
9. Any questions, email [email protected]